Saturday, November 15, 2008

Arc Mithril's Second Year Anniversary 11/22

Well the screenshot below was dated 11/26/06 because that's the only ones I found out of my almost 10,000 Dark-RO screenshots. I officially establish Arc Mithril last November 22, 2006 instead of my old guild from my past servers, the PROVIDENCE guild, and it happened after I left Shinigamis guild.

FTW! who would have thought that Arc Mithril would stay this long, after thousand of people have entered and left Arc Mithril and hundreds of numbers for the former loyalists.
A screenshot of I Love Chocolate(Eve) and me.... yeah EVE was the........ ah nvm.... she's hawt person

Shinigamis guild was the former legendary and popular "Last Sensation" guild and its twin guild(ally) Tri-Force (former Immortal Technique guild led by GM - Flow) member which are the original GEFFEN CR3W hommies. Well basically I created Arc Mithril, because my previous guild master kept establishing new guilds everyday after another, due to that most of loyalists of Last Sensation had quitted that time, so their golden era had ended. Arc Mithril won't be established w/o these kind players of my former guilds, I remember that my guild master from Last Sensation gave me my very first Valkyrie Helm[1] having a price that time of 250Billion zenies =O
This proves that I initiated the PVP-Battle-Clown class trend until the staffs "nerfed" the clown and gypsy class(Lol pls don't mind the incorrect spelling of "mercenary")

-------------------------------------------------

NOVEMBER 22, 2008 Gathering(EB or w/e you call it)

As agreed upon by the guild, we'll be going to "Hataw Hanep Hero" convention at Silver City somewhere in Ortigas, Pasig at 10AM(Yeah another cosplayer event).

Then we'll be celebrating Jutz' Birthday after the event.... make sure that your Iron Liver is ready for the battle against alcohol =D

-------------------------------------------------

Coming soon... our guild's out of town Christmas Trip =D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pwede po ba humingi ng emblem nyo? gagamitin ko sana sa Revelation RO if pepwede?